Click here to download the Submission form
International sign version:
1. Deadline for ALL entries: 3rd January 2013.
2. All films must include subtitles/captions in English.
3. The Youth category has a theme – “Hands”.
4. There will be two other categories – Australian/New Zealand and International, those entries have no specific theme.
5. All films can include signed languages.
6. There should be deaf filmmakers, or deaf actors involved in the production of your film.
7. Maximum length of film is 8 minutes.
8. Every film submitted needs to be suitable for families.
9. All genres including animation and film are welcome.
10. Film submissions must have been made from November 2011 and after.
11. Films must be the original work of the person or persons submitting them and may not include any plagiarised or otherwise non‐original material.
12. Films which arrive without this form will not be accepted.
13. All films must be on either DVD or USB and be clearly labelled with your name and title.
14. We regret we cannot return any films.
15. There is no guarantee your film will be included in the festival.
16. All submissions must include the Release Form.
17. The person submitting the film takes full responsibility for obtaining all release forms.
18. If the person submitting the film is a minor, then their parents/legal guardian takes responsibility for obtaining and submitting the release and registration forms as well. All the forms must be signed by their parents/guardian.
19.Films not within the rules and guidelines will be automatically disqualified.
For more information, contact the team at email@example.com